Monday, June 24, 2013

I GOT A GRANT!

I am so pleased and proud to announce that I am a recipient of The Anna Sosenko Assist Trust Grant.

This is a wonderful trust that gives grants to artists and newcomers in the musical theatre field.  You can read about Ms. Sosenko and her career here.  During her lifetime, she nurtured the careers of Alan Jay Lerner, Joseph Stein, and other Broadway luminaries.

Baxter is really happy for me.

Not really.  He knows that this rewrite is really cutting into our walking time.

I applied for this grant as the book writer for "Perfect Mothers", which means we are even closer to our fundraising goal!

Thank you all to the people have donated so far - I am really moved and grateful for your support.  I will post again in a day or two with details on how to get tickets!



No comments:

Post a Comment