Monday, December 24, 2012

I HAVEN'T TAKEN MY COAT OFF IN THREE DAYS

These past few days have been so busy, all I do is run in and out of the house doing errands.  Last week the kids had extra rehearsals for the Winter Concert at school, most of us were sick and had to visit a doctor, and then there was the shopping.

I was very late this year -- I just started my shopping on Wednesday.  Between my regular schedule and all the extra Christmas errands, I noticed that I just never took off my coat.



This is me, shopping online, with my coat on.

I would put on my coat to say, walk the dog, and then somehow, I just never took it off again until dinnertime.  My schedule would be like this:  walk the dog (outside), then grab lunch (inside) then go pick up a child (outside) then do some quick online shopping (inside), then go out to the mall (outside) then come back and eat a snack standing up (inside), then run out to the post office to overnight some presents (outside).

At one point my husband came home from work to find me unloading the dishwasher and talking on the phone with my coat on.  "Are you going somewhere?" he asked. 

I am always going somewhere!!


Yesterday at 6 p.m., I finally finished my errands with some food shopping at Trader Joe's.

Looking forward to hanging up my coat, and sitting down to relax!

Wishing you all peace.

   

1 comment:

  1. I think by now, you should’ve taken your coat off. LOL. For me, the holiday season is the busiest time of the year. You are not alone! I also didn’t take off my coat when December came in. There was always a lot to do. A lot of things just kept coming, it felt like it would never end. First thing I remember is that I am having my cereal, then later I am in my bed. I felt like a superhuman running here and there. This year I will try to be more organized to savor every moment (at least). Have a great year ahead, Pam!

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete