Sunday, July 14, 2013

WE'RE IN REHEARSAL

Rehearsals for "Perfect Mothers" are in full swing.  And by that I mean, I'm exhausted.

We work through lunch.



We're doing lots of rewrites.  We're inviting industry big wigs.  AND we got named a "Top 10 Show to Watch" at NYMF.  Read about it here.

We are rehearsing at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.





It's a great place.  They have a lot of bathrooms, which is good, because I'm drinking a lot of coffee.  They also have this sign.

I think I should have this in my house.

I want to thank all of you that sent money.  I know I have not contacted you yet to say Thank You, but I know who you are.  And I think about you every day.  This is a terrific opportunity, and you helped make it possible.  I am so grateful and really touched by your support.

The first reading is this Wednesday!  We have rehearsal all day tomorrow, and at this point, we are somewhat behind.  I'll post tomorrow with an update.




No comments:

Post a Comment