Thursday, July 25, 2013

A "PERFECT" ENDING

Our final reading of "Perfect Mothers" was Saturday night.  We had a sold out house, and the cast was in fine form.  We had wonderful friends and family there, especially ...


my Mom!!  Yes, we do look alike.  That picture was taken by Nancy Opel, one of the fabulous cast members.  Another wonderful surprise guest was our cousin Linda!  I usually only see her on Christmas Eve, and I'm so glad that she made it.

NYMF has a very smart cocktail lounge for post-show celebrations, which we enjoyed immensely.  Here's my mom getting it all on film.


Here's my mom talking Tina about the show ...
She's probably telling Tina how beautiful her songs are.




Photo: Post-final performance celebration!
 Here is our cast, minus Kenita Miller, who couldn't make the party.  Our busy director, Shelley Butler, was already off on another job.

Next for the show ... we will be doing some rewrites (yes.  argh.)  and then pitching to theatres and producers during the fall and winter.  I will keep you posted.

This weekend is the closing party for NYMF.  One more "perfect" post to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment