Wednesday, October 8, 2014

CLEANING FOR MOM

My mom is coming to visit for a few days.  I'm so excited!  And I really need to clean.

And I really need to wear my glasses when I do so, because I just realized that my bathroom blinds look like this.





The left side is the side I cleaned today, the right side is how they have looked for Lord knows how long.   I think I should get contacs.

We also have been making some home improvements ... like we finally put up a banister to the basement.

My husband designed that himself, so that Baxter can still sit on the stairs and look out the window!

He will be so grateful.  And we put up shades in my son's room ...

To go with the lovely re-purposed chest of drawers dresser I featured in a previous post.

Have I mentioned how much I love my Swiffer?

Do they give Nobel prizes for cleaning products? 

Mom will be so happy she doesn't have to look at this ...
That's the Swiffer loaded with cobwebs and dust that I had been peacefully coexisting with for many weeks.  Let's forget all that now, and say ...


Welcome, Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment